Thursday, December 11, 2008

Jennifer Aniston Bares All for GQ Magazine


Jennifer Aniston is not shy. In the January issue of GQ magazine, she not only bares her soul about the current state of her relationship with ex-husband Brad Pitt, she bares just about every inch of her body, too.





The star of the upcoming movie Marley & Me tells GQ that while the two are hardly best friends, they do still keep in touch "When there's something to congratulate or celebrate, there's an exchange," she tells the magazine. "But there's no charge on it." There is, however, quite a charge in the racy photos Aniston posed for, wearing nothing but a red, white and blue tie, reclining on the ground between two buff boys.




The beautiful 39 year old Jennifer Aniston said "I feel more comfortable today than I ever did in my 20s or early 30s," she says. "I'm healthier. I'm more at peace in my mind and with my body."


Related Articles

For a Pictorial on the sexy GQ Babe Jennifer Aniston

No comments:

Post a Comment