Wednesday, April 22, 2009

LISA RINNA poses for MAY 2009 PLAYBOY

LISA RINNA, 45 posed for PLAYBOY MAGAZINE yet again. The Former Melrose place star and current MILF's MAY 2009PLAYBOY COVER picture features her in a skimpy leotard, suit jacket, lacy peek-a-boo bra and fishnets.

LISA RINNA also revealed to Us Weekly that PLAYBOY photographer Deborah Anderson told her to stop working out or starving before her PLAYBOY photo shoot.

"She knows that I’m a workout fiend and she said, ‘Lisa, I don’t want you to work out, and I don’t want you to starve yourself before the shoot, because I know you will’," the New York Daily News quoted LISA RINNA as saying.






After LISA RINNA saw the final PLAYBOY PICTURES, she was very ecstatic.

"I looked great! I’m really pleased with how my body looked," LISA RINNA added about her PLAYBOY PICTORIAL.









Related Posts

LISA RINNA PLAYBOY PICTURES at MILF PLANET

No comments:

Post a Comment