Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Child Star Gary Coleman gets married at 40 to a much younger and Taller Shannon Price



Gary Coleman revealed today that he’s tied the knot, and it’s not just his first marriage — it’s his first time ever being in love. The 40-year-old former child actor told “Inside Edition” that he secretly wed Shannon Price, 22, on Aug. 28 after the couple met on a movie set.

“I never got the opportunity to be romantic or feel romantic with anyone,” Gary Coleman said. “I wasn’t saving myself; she just happened to be the one.” Shannon Price, who is substantially taller than Gary, said neither their height nor their age difference deterred her from falling for the 4-foot-8 Gary Coleman. “He was 10 feet tall to me because he was sweet and I really liked his personality,” she said.

Shannon Price, who now sells Gary Coleman memorabilia on the Internet, said she hopes to be known for more than marrying Gary Coleman. “She’s a great eBayer,” Gary Coleman said. "She’s a fabulous eBayer. I hope she gets famous for that.”

No comments:

Post a Comment